Happy Friday! I’ve been a little quieter on here the past couple weeks … between a busy work calendar and what’s going on in the world, I took a little step back from social media lately. It’s been a while since I rounded up some things that I am loving or inspired by lately, so here goes!
- The printed maxi dress I’m wearing above – I love the sleeves and neckline!
- These fun beach towels from Weezie Towels, in the cutest colors and prints. I’m ready for a beach day!
- Planning to make this whipped feta recipe very soon! It would make the perfect appetizer for a spring get-together.
- A local Charleston charitable initiative to help Ukraine refugees
- Vacation-inspired pieces for spring travels from Sunshine Tienda
- A woven sandal I’m eyeing
- How to prep your roses for spring
- I’ve been trying a new tinted moisturizer lately and love it!
- Victoria Dunn’s new spring collection is filled with dresses to wear for the upcoming season.
- One of my favorite local garden stores is holding spring workshop classes this month!
- The cutest gingham pajama set from Lake Pajamas
- Loving all of Pottery Barn’s Easter new arrivals!
I hope you all have a great weekend!
I love the Victoria Dunn dress you recommended! It was the perfect attire for the garden party I attended!
I love her dresses! It was the perfect one for a garden party! 🙂