I’m excited to start sharing with you a quick post each Friday sharing some things that inspired me or caught my eye this week. I love the idea of rounding up some of my favorite things that I’ve seen on social media, whether it be a blog post, a DIY, a recipe, or an item that’s in my shopping cart!
Here are a few things that caught my eye this week…
- Tips on how to grow your business on Pinterest by my friend Helen (Style Inherited)
- A cute (and simple!) idea for painting pumpkins from Abigail (Belle of the Ball)
- Face masks that I ordered for Fall – love the ruffle details!
- A Fall-inspired pasta recipe by Half Baked Harvest
- A beautiful fall dress from one of my favorite retailers
Have a great weekend!