Adding built-ins to my living room has been one of my favorite decisions I’ve made for the house! It’s taken me a while to fill the shelves, and they still aren’t quite there yet, but I wanted to show you some of the pieces I’ve added so far. I’m sure that these will never feel completely finished as I anticipate rearranging them from time to time!
The most recent addition I made was a mini Gray Malin print from his Capri collection. These were only in stock for a limited time, but I believe they sell them online periodically! The price point is more affordable than their larger prints, and they work perfectly on a shelf or a side table.
My ginger jars were great Home Goods finds! Most of the coffee table books were purchased from Amazon (I’ve linked them below). The blue books at the top left are Encyclopedias of History that came from my grandmother! I love mixing old and new pieces!
I’ve sourced most of the items on my shelves below:
- Gray Malin Print (mini) – Gray Malin
- Woven Basket – Home Goods
- Bread Bowl – Celadon
- Wooden Beads – Ballard Designs
- Ginger Jars – Home Goods, Steven Shell Living, GDC Home
- Urchin Sculpture – Steven Shell Living
- Books: Surf Shack, Wild Horses of Cumberland Island, The Life and Love of the Sea, Gypset Living, Dogs, Patina Living